Have you ever seen clinical scenarios where even the intricate details fit perfectly as pieces of a puzzle?
Have you ever had that adrenaline rush when you jot down the presentation and findings of a case down to a certain word, the diagnosis?
A fun filled event where you learn while you enjoy, your enthusiasm at peaks and your heart beating in synchrony to the diagnosis.
So, focus on the presentation, scrutinize the investigations and
trace back through the treatment, hither and thither like a rollercoaster ride to reach your one destination, the diagnosis.
So, do you dare or do you dare?
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) The event is open to MBBS undergraduates and interns only. Post-interns are not allowed.
- 2) Dare to diagnosis is completely a virtual event. Note - Please make sure that you have a good network connection.
- 3) Registration is mandatory.
- 4)Team should have 2 participants . Inter- teams are allowed.
- 5) The event is conducted in 3 rounds: a) First round is a screening round which is conducted on 26th Oct 2021.
- 6) Best 8 teams will be selected for prefinals and best 4 teams for finals.
- 7) The top two teams will be given 'Winner' and 'Runner-up' prizes.
- 8) In case of discordance regarding the questions, the judges will clarify the same and their decision will be conclusive.
b) Second round is a pre-finals round which is on 27th Oct 2021.
c) Third round is the final round which is on 31st Oct 2021.