Have you ever seen clinical scenarios where even the intricate details fit perfectly as pieces of a puzzle?
Have you ever had that adrenaline rush when you jot down the presentation and findings of a case down to a certain word, the diagnosis?
A fun filled event where you learn while you enjoy, your enthusiasm at peaks and your heart beating in synchrony to the diagnosis.
So, focus on the presentation, scrutinize the investigations and
trace back through the treatment, hither and thither like a rollercoaster ride to reach your one destination, the diagnosis.
So, do you dare or do you dare?
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) The event is open to MBBS undergraduates and interns only. Post-interns are not allowed.
- 2) Registration is mandatory.
- 3) Teams can have 2 to 3 participants. Inter-college teams are allowed.
- 4) The event will be conducted in 3 rounds: a. The first round is a screening round which will be conducted on 28th Aug 2022 at 8:30 AM.
- 5) The best 6 teams will be selected for the prefinals, followed by the best 3 teams for the finals.
- 6) The top two teams will be given the 'Winner' and 'Runner-up' prizes.
- 7) In case of discordance regarding the questions, the judges will clarify the same and their decision will be conclusive.
b. The Prefinal and Final rounds will also be conducted on 28 th Aug 2022 (Post-Lunch).