A pinch of information, a dash of innovation, Stir vigorously until fully combined And bring us a poster so replete with creativity That it completely blows our minds!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- - Only digital posters in print are accepted.
- - Poster size should not exceed 4ft x 3ft.
- 1) Registrations for poster presentation will be done on a first-come-first-served basis due to limited slots.
- 2) Teams should consist of a maximum of 3 members.
- 3) Only one delegate in the team is allowed to present the poster. However questions can be answered by any of the team members.
- 4) Only e-posters in landscape orientation are accepted.
- 5) E-posters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with passport size photo of the delegate.
- 6) Plagiarism of any type will lead to disqualification.
- 7) All information must appear within one slide only.
- 8) Resolution of the e-poster should be 1080×1920 pixels.
- 9) Last day for submission of the e-poster 14th Aug 2022.
- 10) Selected teams have to present their posters on the day of event.
- 11) Delegates will be allotted a time of 7 minutes in total: 4 minutes to explain their poster and 3 minutes for questions by jury.
- 12) Prizes will be given for overall best poster presentation, best poster and best presenter.
- 13) Winners will be declared in the valedictory ceremony only.
- 1) Gut-Brain Axis
- 2) Non-Verbal Communication