Sharpen your skills in trauma care and orthopedics.
Tackle trauma ranging from minor injuries to major casualties like road traffic accidents.
Learn the techniques to provide right care at the right time to the right patients.
All this and much more.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Conducted by : Department Of Orthopaedics (Osmania General Hospital), Department Of Anaesthesiology (Osmania General Hospital) & GVK–EMRI.
- Duration : 6 hours
- Slots : 80
- Date : 26th August
- This workshop is about managing trauma , from minor injuries to major emergencies by providing Standardised systemic approach towards evaluation and management of trauma victim.
- Knowledge on latest advancements in casts and splints, their correct usage.
- 1) Basic Trauma Management.
- 2) Airway Management.
- 3) Accident Management
- 4) Casting, Splinting & Fracture management.