Hear ye, hear ye -
Ready your voices, delve deep into memory
Bring us the tale of a patient to be writ in lore;
An anecdote pulled straight out of obscurity -
A case you've only encountered in textbooks before!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) Each team can have a maximum of 2 members.
- 2) Individual presentations will also be accepted.
- 3) Only one delegate in the team is allowed to present the case. However questions can be answered by either of the team members.
- 4) The case presented should be original and must be from any of the teaching hospitals affiliated to the delegate’s college and must be followed up. Contact number and email id of the faculty should be mentioned at the end of the abstract.
5) Abstract Submission:-
a. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
b. The last date for the submission of abstracts is 7 th Aug 2022.
c. The abstracts should be in the form of a word document(.doc or .docx).
d. The abstracts should be in the format of- Identification data of the patient, presenting complaints, history, examination findings, investigations, differential diagnosis, treatment, followup and references.
e. A scanned copy of the attestation form given below, signed by the respective Head of the Department must be uploaded along with the abstract.
f. Abstracts should be sent to email@example.com.
g. The delegates whose abstracts are selected for final presentation will be sent a mail and will be given prior information according to the deadlines announced.
- 6) The presentation is expected to be in the form of Powerpoint presentation (.ppt or .pptx).
- 7) The powerpoint presentation is to be submitted at the latest by 17th Aug 2022.
- 8) There will be only one winner for each session which will be declared in the valedictory ceremony.