A pinch of information, a dash of innovation, Stir vigorously until fully combined And bring us a poster so replete with creativity That it completely blows our minds!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) Registrations for poster presentation will be done on a first-come-first-served basis due to limited slots.
- 2) Teams should consist a maximum of 3 members.
- 3) Only one delegate in the team is allowed to present the poster. However questions can be answered by any of the team members.
- 4) Only e-posters in landscape orientation are accepted.
- 5) E-posters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with passport size photo of the delegate.
- 6) Plagiarism of any type will lead to disqualification.
- 7) All information must appear within one slide only.
- 8) Resolution for the e-poster should be 1080×1920 pixels.
- 9) Last day for submission of the e-poster is on or before 27th Oct 2021.
- 10) Delegates will be allotted a time of 6 minutes in total: 4 minutes to explain their poster and 2 minutes for questions by jury.
- 11) Prizes will be given for overall best poster presentation, best poster and best presenter.
- 12) Winners will be declared in the valedictory ceremony only.
- 1) Building resilience in adolescents.
- 2) Electromagnetic fields and its effect on health.