It is said, either do something worth writing or write something worth reading.
An opportunity to word out your flaming thoughts and a chance to turn around people's mind by showcasing your perspective.
In medicine, there is no shortage of novel ideas, of a new outlook, all bubbling inside our heads, awaiting to be spilled out into words.
Unveil the hidden talent inside you, pour out the words on paper and win hearts not just a prize.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) The essay should be within 1000-1500 words.
- 2) The essay should be written in the order of Title (with an epigraph), introduction, body, and conclusion.
- 3) Your essay will be judged on the way you put forth the topic in the most creative way.
- 4) Send your writings in the form of a word document (.doc/.docx format) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their Registration ID and photo of passport size.
- 5) The last date for submission is 14th Aug 2022.
- 6) The best essays will be displayed during the three days of the event.
- 7) No plagiarism will be entertained.
- 8) Winners will be announced in the valedictory ceremony only.