Imagine ECG wave coming to life right in front of your eyes to teach you it's ways.
Wouldn't that make life so much easier?
Fall in to the RHYTHM of learning at an incredibly fast RATE sans the risk of HEART BLOCK.
Must for a beginner stumbling into unchartered territories and ongoing learners finding their path ,
And for the ones who already made it to the end ,
it's a cherry on the top!
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Conducted by : Department of Cardiology, Osmania Medical College
- Duration : 6 hours
- Slots : 100
- Date : 26th August
- An interactive workshop where emphasis is given on how to read an ECG systematically and diagnose emergency problems.
- Inputs from latest international guidelines are taught using case based discussions to promote critical thinking.
- All modules are taught in a simple, fun manner to get comfortable with an ECG.
- 1) How to take an ECG (ECG leads placement).
- 2) Stepwise approach to read an ECG.
- 3) Identification of common emergencies - Acute coronary Syndrome.
- 4) Tell tale signs of Electrolyte imbalances.
- 5) Case discussions.
- 6) ACLS rhythms - Tachyarrythmia & Bradyarrythmia.