We all like the idea of surgery but having a surgical prowess is just another dream of any other undergraduate.
Here's where you learn the basic surgical skills that form the foundation of your practical skills and
builds confidence on your surgical dexterity helping you in every stage thereafter.
Let your hands learn the intricate art of saving lives. After all, it's a beautiful day to save lives.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Conducted by : Department of Surgery, Osmania Medical College
- Duration : 6 hours
- Slots : 120
- 1) Approach to the patient & consent.
- 2) Skin preparation for the surgery.
- 3) Peripheral Cannulation.
- 4) Foley’s Catheterization.
- 5) Ryle’s tube Insertion.
- 6) Handing over the Patient to Operation Theatre.
- 7) Model Operation Theatre Setup - a.Handing in of the patient b.Position of the patient c.Hand Scrubbing d.Gowning and Gloving Techniques e.Personal Protective Equipment
- Suturing and Knotting Techniques.
- Handing over the Patient to the Ward.