Poetry is an art,
Tugging at the seams of your heart.
It'll have you bewitched in no time,
with the intricate weave of words & rhyme.
A poet is akin to a musician who plays the strings of his heart to bring out the beauty in words.
Awaken the inner poet in you & share the joy of poetry with the world.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) The poem should be within a limit of 20 lines.
- 2) No plagiarism will be entertained.
- 3) Send your writings in the form of a word document (.doc/.docx format) to email@example.com along with their Registration ID and photo of passport size.
- 4) The last date for submission is 14th Aug 2022.
- 5) The best poems will be displayed on all the days of the conference.
- 6) Winners will be announced in the valedictory ceremony only.
- 1) Inside the Mind of a Patient visiting an Adolescent Health Clinic
- 2) Rising in Kindness